Master your Italian travelling around Italy
Enjoy Italy while studying with “Si Studiare Italiano”
Are you ready for a ride with our Giro d’Italia program?
Is your choice on where to go to study Italian difficult? No problem, lay down and relax!
If you are looking into an alternative way of traveling around Italy, learning Italian, and having a full immersion into authentic Italian life and Italian culture, you landed in the right program for you! And… the train connection is offered and organized by us. Get on board… si parte!
This program allows you to visit two or more Italian cities and attend an Italian language course in one of the partner schools. Your class level will be maintained throughout the whole program, from school to school, without having to take a new assessment test going from one school to the other.
Here are the Giro d’Italia program’s details:
- intensive Italian course (4 lessons per day) in each of our schools in each of our destinations;
- a social and cultural program organized by the schools, including guided tours, walks, cooking lessons, wine tastings, lectures on different subjects of the Italian culture
- accommodation in a single room in a shared private apartment (arrival on Sunday, departure on Saturday)
- train ticket, one way from one city to the other
- an Italian Language Course
- Train trip
|2 weeks||€ 920|
|3 weeks||€ 1.485|
|4 weeks||€ 1.900|
It will be up to you to decide the itinerary of your Giro d’Italia, your starting city, your final destination, and any other “tappa” (segment). You will have to propose your best itinerary at the time of enrollment.
Fill in this form to learn more about learning Italian with
Specialist: Evelyn Stevens
Years of experience: 12
Specialisation: Kids Therapy